[Previous entry: "Oh please, please don't spy on me, Mr. Bush!"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "VeriChip RFID hacked"]
02/02/2006 Archived Entry: "selling Windows Vista"
Top ten marketing slogans for Windows Vista:
10. Windows XP stinks.
9. Let us do the thinking for you.
8. All the cool kids use Windows Vista.
7. Don't you want to buy all new hardware?
6. Security is like, um, kinda important.
5. Where do you want to get taken today?
4. Remember, nobody got fired for buying Windows.
3. [In a Bullwinkle voice] "This time for sure!"
2. What's the matter, can't you afford it?
1. Trust us. (Again.)