[Previous entry: "And the winner of "Name Coulter's Next Book" is..."] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Humor"]
03/03/2005 Archived Entry: "Stupid laws and the men who violate them"
From Gordon P. Two British students plan to go on an eight week "crime spree" during which they plan to violate 45 of the stupidest laws in the U.S.A. A few examples of the laws they plan to violate:
* Riding a bike in a swimming pool in California;
* Cursing on a miniature golf course, also in California;
* Whale-hunting in the landlocked state of Utah;
* Sleeping in a cheese factory in South Dakota.
Other examples of stupid laws:
* You can't keep a donkey in a bathtub in Georgia;
* You can't sing off-key in North Carolina;
* You risk a whopping $500 fine if you detonate a nuclear device in Chico, California;
* You can be sentenced to up to 5 years in a federal prison for shooting a hole in a penny anywhere in the U.S.A.
For more examples of stupid U.S. laws, click here.